With the increasing concerns over COVID-19, I want to assure you that I am taking as many precautions as possible to do my part in helping to protect your health as well as my own.
I am continuing to see clients for regularly scheduled sessions.
What I am doing to help protect my clients and myself:
- I am sanitizing or washing my hands prior to each session as well as after.
- I am decreasing shared use of equipment as much as possible
- I am cleaning equipment after each use
- I will be cancelling sessions if I am feeling unwell or experience symptoms
- I will be performing a client screening prior to each session. If you answered yes to any of the questions, the session will be cancelled and I ask you to call Telehealth Ontario or Waterloo Region Public Health.
---Screening questions are; In the past 14 days have you:
a) Had fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing
been to any COVID-19 impacted areas? (mainland China, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea)
b) Traveled outside of Canada?
c) Been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
d) Been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-19 impacted area?
What I am asking clients to do:
- Cancel sessions if you have a fever, new or worsening cough, or if you feel very unwell
- Sanitize or wash your hands (with soap and water for 20sec) prior to our session as well as after
- Cough into your sleeve or into a kleenex and dispose of it immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- If you have or start to experience any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing) please call:
---- Telehealth Ontario - 1-866-797-0000 or
---- Waterloo Region Public Health - 519-883-2241
For up to date information, you can visit these sites which are updated regularly.
---- Ontario Ministry of Health - https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus?_ga=2.153334904.1717553019.1584218540-226401437.1579650426
----Waterloo Region Public Health -
Stay healthy my friends!